Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday

IMG_0322IMG_0301IMG_0315IMG_0312 we’re adjusting to our new environment and making the most of what’s in our house at the moment.  Everything’s new and we’re learning how things are done around here. 

i’ve been grocery shopping a couple of times now and each trip has been an adventure.  The other day I bought something which I thought was sour cream only to come home and find out that it was yoghurt!!  we had a good laugh!!  trying to decipher cyrillic symbols is a challenge.

I’ve been wanting to take my camera out with me, but i don’t want to look like the new kid on the block so maybe later I’ll share some photo’s of outside our gated community.

Happy Wednesday!

(the photo’s above are taken outside and inside my new house)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...