Friday, August 19, 2011

I can color my yurt

every house that we’ve rented and lived in, the walls have always been white. 

Well good news, this time around we’re allowed to paint and I’m going for it. I’ve know this for sometime now and since arriving 2 weeks ago I’ve had my colors already picked out in my head, – a neutral palette of course but with red in the kitchen. 

But then on Tuesday I got a visit from the head maintenance/painter guy and he brought over his little color book for me to go through and well now I’m all confused!!!

IMG_0006 

I have till Monday.

Wishing you a colorful weekend!!

5 comments:

Mari said...

Good luck in choosing! I'm looking forward to following your life here.

nadine paduart said...

ha ha ha... i can well imagine... these colour charts always find me bedazzled... yummy colour overload..
good luck.
i find red an excellent colour for the kitchen, by the way.
n♥

Dorte said...

oh I would get totally confused too, but good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Painting would excite me terribly, Kari! I hope that chosing your paint colours works out! I liked seeing all of the photos that you've posted here; your housing situation looks a lot nicer than mine :) And there isn't enough traffic on the road in that street scene LOL!

Francesca said...

Nice title for your new blog! When I went to buy colored paint about 8 years ago, I was in the shop the whole afternoon. The boys were bored to tears, but I just couldn't make my mind up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...