Monday, August 15, 2011

I’m still counting…

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1

so on my old blog I started to count my blessings after being inspired by the book “One Thousand Gifts” but things got pretty busy and I stopped.  That is stopped keeping a record of them on my blog – but each day I was ever so grateful to be able to get through each day.

Well now that I’m kind of settled I think this is a perfect time to start again. 

And so here we start again, counting towards 1000.

IMG_0022

 

Giving thanks for………….

# 1 - 11

1. my son who tells me that he likes the new house

2. friendly and very helpful neighbors

3. the morning sun that floods my kitchen and roses outside my windows and on my table

4. hearing a new language and trying it

5. watching my children make new friends…..with ease

6. getting back into routines

7. my husband and son playing on the wii.

8. meeting new people

9. my husband and his job

10. facebook – which is so much cheaper to communicate with my family back in PNG.  a phone call would cost an arm and a leg!!

11. baked goods from our neighbors.

have a great week!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Is that a lotus flower? Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...