Well right now we are in Sydney, dropping our daughter off for another year of boarding school. She’s settled back in and seeing that it’s the weekend , were spending one more weekend together before we head back to Kazakhstan.
We have enjoyed our week here in Sydney in glorious weather. I’m not looking forward to heading home to KZ. Apparently they’ve hit minus 40 and it’s frigid!!
Happy Chinese New Year!
Well while I’m here I ‘ll do my Fave Five for this week.
I’m thankful for many things this week, but here’s my top 5:
1. meeting up with a work mate from 10 years ago. It really was great to catch up with her and it’s true these things just don’t happen. You have to make them happen. Thank you Idau for making time for us.
2. Sydney city. I just love it. So vibrant. so beautiful and at this time of the year just gorgeous. And of course I have so many wonderful memories of my time here.
3. Internet. I never really realized how much I take my internet at home for granted. When we travel, we make sure that the hotel or place we stay at has internet. It is just the way we stay in touch these days.
4. family funny moments. this week we’ve had a few. of course we are here to drop Renee back at school and we will miss her, but it’s the little things we do together. the moments we are together that are precious.
5. just thankful. everywhere I look around I see those in need and those who appear to have it all. really no matter where I am, I will always be better off than someone else and worse of than others. So for right here, right now…..I’m thankful, and content..
share with us your fave five!
Happy Weekend to you all.