Monday mornings are always the hardest for me. No matter how much I try to organize myself and the kids for the week it just never starts off smoothly.
Anyway today my husband stayed home because it was a holiday. The Kazakh government last week decided to make Saturday(last Saturday) a working day and then have today off. apparently people weren’t to happy about the short notice. They also will have tomorrow off.
I always like it when my husband stays home from work. I don’t mind having him home.
Well this week we hope to have the house painted and done. the colors are looking good on the wall that, I really am happy with them.
I’m still counting and still looking out for my gifts. It’s not always easy to do, especially when you receive news from home about deaths in your extended families and also immediate family problems. It’s hard to be thankful during these times.
# 21 - 32
21. the smell of fresh cut grass during the day
22. sweaters and jackets that keeps us warm
23. a morning cup of coffee to jolt the sleeping mind
24. my 3 year old who keeps me company.
25. my children who keep me busy
26. hearing news on where our shipment is right now
27. spontaneous gatherings where everyone just comes and shares food and company
28. quiet organized mornings where I can pray and read
29. having everyone home for lunch
30. sitting with my daughter and going through homework together
31. listening to my 7 year old read
32. thankful that it’s only eczema that my 7 year old has and that it can be managed
33. my brother and sisters who I think of them often and love them.
Happy Monday and have a great week!