Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday

IMG_0023

it’s been cold around here lately.  Some would say it’s been lovely, but I beg to differ. well what do you expect I’m from the tropics. The mornings are tough when you have to roll out of bed before everyone else is awake.

not too sure how I’m going to handle winter which I know is coming.

The kids had a visitor this afternoon.  A hedgehog.  I’m not sure where it came from or who it belongs too, but it made the kids afternoon. They certainly are interesting animals.

IMG_0022 IMG_0023

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Victoria from Arctic Norway always says that there isn't such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing - so make sure you have the right clothing (and bedding) for that climate!
By the way, I just saw the most amazing collection of photos from last century Russia (via Melissa of tiny happy), you may find them interesting: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/08/russia_in_color_a_century_ago.html

Kari said...

Francesca, the photos' are beautiful. I just want to pack my bag and go out exploring. And thanks for the advice about the weather - that's a good thing to remember. we bought some winter clothes/bedding that we hope are good and right to handle the climate here. We'll find out!!

Jewel said...

A wild hedgehog?! I have never heard of it. Beautiful view of the sunrise from your kitchen! Good luck in the winter! :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...