Friday, November 2, 2012

hello….

_MG_0060

it’s been a little quiet here on my blog lately…..actually a whole month quiet!   As usual we’ve been busy living our lives! 

We spent 2 glorious weeks in California, came back home and it took me a whole week to get back to normal!  My body took a hit with the jetlag, it was horrible. I thrust my kids straight back into school though because they had already missed a couple of days for us to be able to leave early!!  I know it sounds harsh but them managed it beautifully.  Except for Joshua who would go to bed around 5 in the evening and then be wide awake at 3 in the morning.  I think it’s safe to say that our body clocks are back to Kazakhstan time. 

well so much has happened.  Most importantly the process of a pretty big change in our family dynamic has begun.  I’ll share later.

for now it’s just good to be back. 

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Hello Kari! Nice to have you back, glad your vacation in the US was good! I found that my kids are ok with jetlag now (it was not so in early childhood), while each time I have a harder time with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...