Friday, November 16, 2012

clear skies……..

_MG_0052

you know when you walk out your door in the cold morning and the sky is clear, it’s going to be a good day……

or at least if I allow it be.

It’s so easy to feel down and lacking motivation. It takes energy to be alive, positive and motivated!

Well I  choose (and try constantly) to be the latter because it’s better!!

_MG_0025

It’s Friday and I’m extra grateful.

 Grateful that Joshua is feeling better and returned to school today after 3 days at home. 

yesterday and everyday she comes I’m so thankful for my house keeper – what would I do without her.

and on Wednesday  I realized how blessed we are and that I can put food on the table for my family.

very very thankful for that.

_MG_0015

loving that Friday is here.  It’s going to be a busy weekend but a good one.

Hope your weekend is wonderful too.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Beautiful pictures today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...