Monday, November 26, 2012

monochrome monday

_MG_0056

today was a cold day.  a cold day.

but I went out for coffee with a friend who is relatively new here.  just wanted to check in on her and make sure everything was ok.  And they are. 

Also had to go out and grocery shop.  I don’t like doing that much, especially when it’s cold. But we do what we have to do.

I’m happy though, the fridge is stocked and we’re good for the week.

it’s been a productive day.  And now I’m ready for bed……..

I hope your day was a good one to start the week.

2 comments:

Mari said...

It's cold here too!
Your orchids look lovely. I would never be able to keep them alive. :)

nadine paduart said...

"we do what we have to do."
ain't that the truth, and luckily...
n♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...