I hope you’ve had a great week and are ready for the weekend and a new month. Fave Five is hosted by Susanne over at Living to tell the Story.
here’s my five for the week, in no particular order:
1. trying a new recipe. I’ll admit it I don’t enjoy cooking and I do it to feed my family. But it was exciting for me to try something new this week and that my family actually enjoyed it.
2. new languages. thanks to my kids I get to hear and learn some Kazakh and Russian words. I actually start my Russian classes on Monday. I’m looking forward to it. It should definitely make getting around easier.
3. Finding a nanny for Joshua. Thankfully I was able to find a nanny for Joshua. Only to mind him for a couple of hours a day while I run to the grocery shop etc. I have a good vibe from her and I really do hope it works out. Big plus – Joshua likes her and is excited when she comes.
4. visiting the quilters by chance and now I’m looking forward to joining them.
5. Getting more comfortable and settled in our new home, community and environment.
What were your favorites this week?