Tuesday, September 13, 2011

of all places…..

IMG_0029IMG_0039IMG_0048

we ended up at a local cemetery. Last week they went to the wharf.

Anyway this morning I went out with a couple of other’s who are interested in learning how to take photo’s – good photos. Only 1 of us in the group is a professional photographer and it’s so kind of him to be sharing his knowledge with us.

It felt awkward walking around in the grave yard clicking away.  Here are some photo’s that I took.  I’m so use to putting my camera on auto focus and so now I’m trying to shift to doing the settings manually.

IMG_0061 IMG_0085 IMG_0087

I don’t know what the dome is or who it belongs too.  It was interesting but I would not go again.

Next week I hear we’ll be going to some local homes….

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Susan@FruitfulWords said...

Funnily enough I like going to cemeteries to take photos. These are very interesting. Imagine the stories underneath all those crosses.

Looks like the cemetery is in town? I say that because I see so many telephone wires in your last photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...