Monday, January 23, 2012

what’s your sign?

Happy Chinese New Year!

My daughter comes home for lunch today and asks me what my Chinese Zodiac sign is….hmm I don’t know but I’m interested to know.

Well after some searching and reading this is suppose to be my year – The year of the Dragon!  That’s my chinese zodiac sign, the Dragon!

ChineseDragonHeader

It says:  A powerful sign, those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Dragon are energetic and warm-hearted, charismatic, lucky at love and egotistic. They’re natural born leaders, good at giving orders and doing what’s necessary to remain on top. Compatible with Monkey and Rat.

I don’t really believe in this stuff but they’re always fun to read!

Curious what you are,  click here.

IMGP9254

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Mari said...

I would prefer to be a dragon, but alas - I'm a rat! I see that at least we are compatible. :)

Ballerina Girl said...

Hi!
I am the year of tha Boar, and by the description, it seems how I view myself.
Cute picture!

BG

Dorte said...

I am an ox according the the table you linked to and yes they are funny to read :)

Theresa said...

Happy Monday to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...