oh it’s been a while since I’ve done this - reflecting on Five favorites for the week. I hope to make this a regular but no promises.
Well I’m here today and here’s my Five;
1. A hassle free and smooth transition back into school. It’s always hard to get back into the groove of things after some weeks off, but my girls have made it look easy. maybe I just stress too much!
2. Easy dinner preparations – OMG I don’t know why I never did menu planning for dinner each night. Things have gone so smoothly – no chaos, no running around wondering what to put together for dinner and best of all my kids who are fussy eaters have enjoyed the meals. Yippee. (I have to do it again next week!)
3. Tea and scones. On a cold January afternoon gathering with friend, enjoying hot tea with warm scones was wonderful. It’s moments like these that really count.
4. Playing floor hockey and making it through the 2 hours. It’s been a while since I’ve done some serious exercising and I thought I was going to collapse but I made it. We are much stronger then we give ourselves credit.
5. and this book which I hope to get my hands on…..soon!
I hope your week was pleasant and your weekend will be filled with love and goodness.
Thanks Susanne – your faithfulness to FFF is inspiring!
p.s just had to say that now I can totally relate to the FFF Winter banner.