Wednesday, December 19, 2012

day 3.

still no news from the Embassy but we weren’t  going to sit around and waste a day. 

Instead we spent almost 2 hours in London’s largest toy shop – Hamley’s.  7 floors of toys. 

my kids got lost in it all, I was exhausted after about 30 minutes.  I was done.  But I toughed it out and made it till the end.  I think at the end of it we were all happy to get out of there.

And then tonight we had dinner with our neighbors from Kazakhstan.  Yes these people are our neighbors, literally. 

It’s so wonderful that we can come all the way to London together and enjoy a night out. 

_MG_0029-1

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Ballerina Girl said...

Still hoping the visas work out or you all!

Hamley's is overwhelming, isn't it?!

Enjoy your time either way!
BG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...