Wednesday, December 5, 2012

corner view–serendipity

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, and hosted by Francesca. It’s where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

_MG_0023

I love this word…..and it’s meaning. I heard it once and had to look up the definition.

And it means - finding something valuable or delightful when you are not looking for it.

I love it…..'that happy accident’.

corner view was a happy accident for me and each week I feel like it’s that gift that keeps on giving!

wouldn’t it be wonderful if all the corner viewers could meet for a serendipitous adventure, or maybe just a cup of coffee or tea together!

IMG_0001

for more serendipity start with Francesca.

14 comments:

Alla said...

i love that tea and teapot! what did you do just put cranberries, mint and orange?

Unknown said...

Those moments...that light...
The teapot...
Lovely...

Kristin said...


The tea looks delicious. What it is for a tea? Delicious.

I would also like to meet all of Corner View and chat a bit about the corners. That must be very exciting.

P.S. I'm not a cat person, I prefer dogs.




Francesca said...

now, that is a clever and lovely tea set! wish we could share a cup!

Menthe Blanche said...

Yes, it would be a good idea to share a cup of tea! Your tea seems delicious. What is it in the pot?

Cole said...

Oh that would be wonderful and I totally agree! And I also love that teapot!

Theresa said...

I would love that.
Do you have a plumeria tree where you live?

Bonnie said...

oh yes, that would be wonderful!!!

Heather said...

That would be so much fun! A corner view field trip! I, too, happened upon corner view by accident. It is the reason I started a blog - I wanted to play!

likeschocolate said...

I am with you! I totally agree!

Le monde dÖ said...

Perfect illustrations... Your world is so beautiful!

tanïa said...

That would be great! Funny, I'm already sitting here with a cup of tea when I read this... ;o)

nadine paduart said...

i've been dreaming of that moment for a long time! perhaps, if we work hard at it together, it will happen!!!!!
n♥

Tzivia said...

It wasn't just serendipity ... it did take some planning ... but I did meet one CV blogger when I traveled to Europe a year and a half ago & it was delightful. What a wonderful dream it is to imagine many more of us to meet together around that beautiful pot of tea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...