it’s Friday and I’m thankful!
Thankful that …….
1. the after school swimming program started this week and I managed to convince all my kids join in. Even Renee who has resisted for a long time.
2. I discovered a few more stores in Atyrau, Kazakhstan. Shopping here is totally different to shopping in Thailand. Here I go because I have too, not because I want too!!! (maybe I’ll share more in another post!!)
3. I finally went out to lunch with the empty nesters in our community. sometimes it’s difficult to cross over and I find myself just sticking with the ‘other moms’ of young children. I had a lovely time and I think I’ll do it again.
4. getting back to bible study. I always look forward to getting back into this routine. We’re studying “Red Letter Prayers”, facilitated by Andy Stanley. it was an eye opener!!
5. I remembered to take my camera out with me and I managed to take some photo’s while I was out and about.
here’s a few of them below….
For more Fave five’s start with Susanne.
***** BTW just wanted to say that those of you who use wordpress, I’m sorry but I can’t view your blogs. For some reason wordpress blogs are blocked in my corner to the world. Sorry I can’t come visit you. I’m sure I’m missing out.