Tuesday, September 11, 2012

50 mm Indoors

I’ve decided that I have to start using my camera more.  It’s a great camera but I don’t use it enough and I’m sure I’m not making the most of it.  

I’m one of those ‘point and shoot’ people, and I almost always just leave it on auto focus.  I want that to change.

Anyway I found this website which I’ve been reading and I’m learning a lot. But of course reading is one thing and doing is another.  On this website I found some assignments to do. I’m guessing it’s to encourage us to use our cameras.

Anyway this weeks assignment is 50 mm – Indoors. I prefer to take photo’s outside so this is a challenge for me to find interesting/random stuff indoors to shoot.  

wish me luck…..

here’s my first photo……. (after many takes!!)

IMG_0017

 

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

The lemons and the pink flowers are really nice. I like the texture on the lemons, and the use of light. Congrats on the triathalon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...