Monday, May 7, 2012

so many gifts to be thankful for…

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1I haven’t done this for a while, give thanks here on my blog.   There is so much I’m thankful for right now, where do I start.

well thankful and grateful for……

51.  warm, warm weather.  I’m loving it.

52.  lady bugs – crawling and flying and watching Joshua try to catch them.

53. the pool finally opening over the weekend.  I know it’s only going to get warmer from here on out.

54.  happy children.  we’ve been here just over 9 months and my children have their groove.

55. meeting new people and making new friends.

56.  emails and phone calls from home.

57.  new flowers being planted and the anticipation of seeing them bloom…..soon

58.  a husband who loves me and makes me a nice cup of coffee

59.  spontaneous hugs from my son who I know is thankful that winter is over.  He’s spending so much time outside!!

IMG_0063

60.  people who volunteer to host some orphans here  over the weekend.  then feed them, organise games for them and just love them.  Such a blessing to see.

61.  the opportunities that I am presented with!

 

Happy Monday to you all and have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...