Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It’s May Already?!

Wow, where did April go to ?  The days have just been going, going and going and I seem to have lost track! 

April was such a busy month for me with planning and organizing the Amazing race for the older kids here in our camp.  I literally hit the ground running as soon as we came back from Spring break. I’m happy to say that I think the race went well and that the kids really enjoyed themselves.

Istanbul was lovely and I want to go back and explore it some more and Australia, well Australia is always beautiful.

IMG_0043

IMG_0031

Well it’s May and unfortunately I don’t see it slowing down any time soon  I’m looking forward to summer already!

Happy May!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Happy May to you too! I love the picture of Istanbul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...