Sunday, November 27, 2011

weekends are for……..

The Christmas Fair, seeing the river freeze and readying our home for the season.

IMG_0003 IMG_0006

IMG_0006

IMG_0010 It was another cold weekend but it was a happy one.  We got busy decorating our house but today we went to the Christmas fair.  I picked up some home made goodies.  This Atyrau stocking ornament is one of the little things I got today. I’ve got to admit it’s a different feeling decorating and not sweating, and then to look outside and see the the snow. 

I cannot wait to turn on our Christmas lights.

I hope your weekend was lovely too.

Happy week.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

you'll soon be ice skating over that frozen river!

;) said...

Week-end are for beauty and joy :)

shayndel said...

Happy Holidays Kari!
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...