the flowers are gone outside so it’s always nice to be able to have some indoors – even if they aren’t real.
This month I joined the school in their month of being grateful and giving thanks. they’ve had a wall up where the children can go and write what they are thankful for. Actually the community is welcome to go and write on it. The children have written some wonderful and simple things that make them happy. Every time I go to the school to read what’s on the wall – I always leave with a bubbly feeling. happy and grateful.
Well this is Thanksgiving week and I imagine people will be busy travelling to be with family, or planning and preparing meals for thanksgiving day. Our small community has a Thanksgiving dinner this Thursday and I’m looking forward to it.
I haven’t been keeping up with my blog let alone listing on Monday’s what I’m thankful for, so today and all this week I’ll be giving thanks for……..
# 34 – 40.
34. snow falling – it’s beautiful.
35. my girls doing well at school academically
36. friendships and fellowship
37. fireplaces and a warm house.
38. being a mother
39. spinning classes
40. hearing my Russian teacher tell me that she read about Papua New Guinea and that my home country interests her.
What are you thankful for today, do share!