- had a small get together to celebrate my husband’s 40th birthday.
- had a couple of meetings for Renee’s planned school trip to somewhere in Europe.
- found out that Renee’s teachers are retiring at the end of this school year (which makes me sad, cause they have been instrumental in helping her settle down so fast)
- had 2 bomb blasts in the city (close to the building where my husband works) and so we have been on edge lately.
- been in contact with my friends in Thailand who have experienced flooding in their own homes, which is just terrible to hear. But at least they are safe.
- Tanysha’s eczema has flared up again, and with the cold weather, not so good.
- and lastly we had some snow. My kids were super excited, and there is more on the way.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
these past eight days……..
Posted by Kari