and I’m thankful. Yes I am. knowing that I have 2 days off and I can kind of sleep in….I’ll take it.
Well I’m jumping back into Friday’s Fave five. I used to do this meme and it was helpful to me to be on the lookout for those little blessings throughout the week. Because there are so many. And here is where I will commit to document and then share my fave five’s.
Thanks Susanne for continuing to host this. I’m sure you see people come and go (like me!) but thanks for being so faithful to this meme.
So here’s my Fave five for this week….
1. Friends. good friends and being able to have coffee with them and catch up. - 3 weeks vacation is a long time to be away from friends. and this week I was finally able to go have coffee with 2 dear friends. YEs we blocked out our calendars and made sure we did this. It was lovely to hear about the things that have been happening in their lives and their families. Always a fun thing to do.
2. My oldest daughter who is still here with us – and whom I have been able to get a little closer too. parenting really does go through stages. I’ve noticed that since she left for boarding school our relationship has changed. But one thing remains – our kids will always need us.
3. healthy kids again. last week I had 3 sick kids and a sick husband. Yes 4 out of the 5 of us where sick. This horrible cough and fever just took the better of them. But they are all well again and things are back to normal.
4. a good book. I love to read (but I don’t do it enough). Anyway I just finished a Sidney Sheldon book and it was awesome. I love the way he tells his stories.
5. This video my Taylor Mali. I truly enjoyed this video because I’ve had teachers who gave a damn. Who did more that teach me cirriculum and when no one believed in me they did. I’ve also seen these kinds of teachers teach my kids. And I’m thankful. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did.
Well that’s it for this weeks Fave Five.
Thanks again Susanne.
Happy weekend everyone!
p.s – Wordpress bloggers just wanted to let you know that I’m not able to comment on your websites. I’m trying to see why! Hopefully I can fix it and then visit and comment on your blogs.