Wednesday, January 16, 2013

corner view–morning, noon and night

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, and hosted by Francesca.

It’s where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

Before the new year - morning and night were pretty much the same – darkness!  And noon would be dull, cold and a typical wintery day.

A couple of weeks into the new year and there’s a little difference now.  Not much,  but at least there is some and my son isn’t so confused!

But regardless of what’s happening outside, inside carries on pretty much the same -  morning, noon and night.

_MG_0008

_MG_0016

_MG_0033

 

for more CV’s start with Francesca.

14 comments:

Alla said...

uhhh looks goood! learning to make cinnabuns is on my list, i cant find any recipes without yeast- yeast-too complicated for me.

Elizabeth said...

That afternoon cuppa is standard anywhere, isn't it, no matter what you eat in between!

kat said...

I do know the feeling! On a short winter day it looks like morning just before 10 am, and then it starts to get dark again right after 2 pm.

Le monde dÖ said...

A perfect day :)
I'll send you a mail soon. It's cv to cv time ;)

Tzivia said...

Can you hear my stomach rumble? You are making me hungry :)
Looks delicious.

Menthe Blanche said...

Yummy!!! I would like to share breakfast with you! These cinnamon buns seem delicious.

Heather said...

Ooooh - I wish that was my breakfast! I am habitually running late, so it's usually oatmeal for me. Not nearly as good as those cinnamon rolls!

Francesca said...

I haven't noticed the changes yet, but I know they're happening, and it's good to be on the right side of the winter solstice! :)

Unknown said...

Hungry...
I feel hungry....

Looks a perfect day!

Kristin said...

I love good food any time of day. Unfortunately :(

shayndel said...

Delicous!
Happy mornings, noons, and nights,
happy 2013!!

I`ve been slow to enter into the blog this year, hope to join back to CV soon-!!

nadine paduart said...

from the images i'd like to say i could live with your mornings, noons and nights, although the actual (non)action outside would kill me. the lack of light in kzahakstan in winter is hell, i figure. orghhggh, you're so brave...

thank you, kari, for your kind words. i take them to heart. you'll hear when i come back...; ;)))
n♥

Le monde dÖ said...

Maybe your post works for five senses as well...

Unknown said...

awesome place i really like and i enjoy it..cab w2|gatwick to w2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...