Wednesday, January 9, 2013

corner view–look, don’t touch

It’s good to be back to CV.  I almost forgot that today we resume….just been busy!

Anyway I’m looking forward to a new year of themes,  and I hope you all had a good break and are ready for the year!!

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, and hosted by Francesca. It’s where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

Well for todays theme I thought of these guys………

ChangingGuard_pg_big

IMG_1210

IMG_1213

They’re always so still with no expression on their faces. 

They are soldiers but I always have this urge to touch, to get a reaction!  But something tells me not too…

So it’s safer to just look……and don’t touch!

Happy viewing around the world.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Clever take on the topic! And I'm with you - I always want to tickle them or something!

Menthe Blanche said...

Ha, ha, good idea :)

likeschocolate said...

I know isn't it amazing how still they can be! Your children are so darling! Have a great week! Thanks for sharing!

ibb said...

Love the way you focus the corner...
They are really like scultures!

dorteinmalaga said...

Ha ha this is really a good one :-)

Francesca said...

as I commented before here, the Brits ... well, the Brits are truly unique!

gis said...

lovely one, indeed you would want some reaction from them!

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

what wóuld happen, indeed....
n♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...