Wednesday, January 9, 2013

corner view–look, don’t touch

It’s good to be back to CV.  I almost forgot that today we resume….just been busy!

Anyway I’m looking forward to a new year of themes,  and I hope you all had a good break and are ready for the year!!

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, and hosted by Francesca. It’s where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

Well for todays theme I thought of these guys………

ChangingGuard_pg_big

IMG_1210

IMG_1213

They’re always so still with no expression on their faces. 

They are soldiers but I always have this urge to touch, to get a reaction!  But something tells me not too…

So it’s safer to just look……and don’t touch!

Happy viewing around the world.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Clever take on the topic! And I'm with you - I always want to tickle them or something!

Menthe Blanche said...

Ha, ha, good idea :)

likeschocolate said...

I know isn't it amazing how still they can be! Your children are so darling! Have a great week! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love the way you focus the corner...
They are really like scultures!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha this is really a good one :-)

Francesca said...

as I commented before here, the Brits ... well, the Brits are truly unique!

gis said...

lovely one, indeed you would want some reaction from them!

nadine paduart said...

what wóuld happen, indeed....
n♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...