Monday, August 13, 2012

8 weeks was a little too long

so we’re back at home now.  Actually we’ve been home for a week and it’s been good.

good to sleep in my own bed.  good that the kids can go outside and play with their friends and good to have some home cooked meals.

Yes we’ve been  travelling and moving around a lot that I never thought I’d look forward to coming back to Kazakhstan! I had my sisters and niece meet us in Bangkok and then we also visited family in Australia.

We had a great time away and now we have just one week left before the school year starts.

Oh my and Joshua is starting school in a week.  I think I’m moving on in the next stage of parenting!!

Happy Monday wherever you are.

IMG_0021

p.s. I’ve missed blogging and coming around to your lovely corners.  I hope to get back into the swing of things in the blogging dept.!!

1 comment:

Mari said...

It's so good to see a post from you again! I can't believe that Joshua is getting so old - but he is as cute as ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...