Wednesday, June 13, 2012

corner view–animal

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, and hosted by Francesca.  It’s where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

This week’s theme is “animal” and in continuing my thoughts of the nomadic life here in Kazakhstan I thought of horses.  Not just any horse, but the Kazakh horse. They look different to the horses I have seen.  I don’t have a photo to share but information.

But I do have these in my home -

felt camels with the yurta in the background.

IMG_0043

a gift from my husband.   for more CV, start with Francesca.

9 comments:

nadine paduart said...

beautiful gift of the area, one to cherish!
now i'm curious about what's so different about the kazakh horse! ..
n♥

Menthe Blanche said...

Very interesting. I knew Mongolian horse and Przewalski's horse but not Kazakh horse!

Theresa said...

Yo are having such an interesting adventure :) Congrats on your anniversary!

shayndel said...

I love horses too, but don't have the chance to see many in my everyday !!
Camels and a nomadic life sounds intriguing, I sense you are being nourished by the love surrounding you wherever you go in your life travels!!

Joyce said...

I love horses too. A wonderful gift to receive. xo

Francesca said...

I imagine your home is filled with all the memories of the places you've lived in - what a rich life!

Kristin said...

Lovely drawing and gift. :)

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations on celebrating 13 years and thank you for sharing this special horse who I am sure has been a blessing to many people as it has helped them carry out the task of their daily life.

;) said...

Nice idea :) I hope uou're having a nice time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...