Saturday, February 1, 2014

Welcome to February

photo (32)

wow how time is passing by.

Hard to believe that we are already in Feb.  well we have been busy and right now we’ve travelled again and are in Sydney.  I don’t enjoy this kind of travelling much cause we come with 5 passengers and return with 4.

It’s always difficult but we try to remain positive and look at this separation in 10 week increments.

So it’s the beginning of another month, and it’s healthy heart month. 

I’ll be joining the PE guy who is the PE teacher for  my kids school  and doing the challenge – 28 miles in 28 days.  You can walk or run or do both.

either way, I want to throw out the challenge to just get moving!

hoping you join me and the rest of the kids! 

1 comment:

Mari said...

Happy February! That's a beautiful picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...