Saturday, August 3, 2013

where do i start……..again

it’s been a while.  so long in fact I’m not sure where to start blogging…….again.

summer is almost over – actually 2 more weeks to be exact before my other 2 kids start school anyway.

well we’re finally back in Atyrau, Kazakhstan.  Finally back home.

it’s been a long 2 months since we’ve been away from home visiting family and getting my daughter ready for school and leaving her at boarding school.   I’m happy to be back home and done with travelling for now and with living out of suitcases.  But I’m already counting down the days till I leave to go pick up (or at least meet halfway) my baby girl when she comes here for her school break,. 

It feels different to be home and minus one child under the same roof.  I miss her.

Anyway I get to sleep in my own bed tonight and for that I’m thankful.  we traveled over 21 hours to get back home, so I’m grateful to be able to rest in my own bed. 

My kids and hubby are feeling the same tonight.

my bed

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...