Saturday, December 21, 2013

once a city of sailors, fishermen and pearl divers……..

Dubai is extravagant!

It’s beautiful and there’s no doubting it that there’s money in this city. In this country.  Their buildings (an architects delight), their malls and their cars – they flaunt them! 

We’ve been here a week now and we have had a wonderful time. 

My most memorable moment– my encounter with the dolphin.  So awesome and definitely an experience I will never forget.  And I don’t think my kids will forget it either.

me and centralbaure's with the dolphin

Also crazy was our skiing experience.  And it was all indoors.  I know we went skiing in the Mall of Emirates!  Sounds crazy but the slopes were real, the lifts and the cold. – All real!!

It’s been great.  this weekend we plan to go dune bashing, camel riding, sand boarding and hopefully a BBQ in the desert.    I’m looking forward to it.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...