Thursday, April 3, 2014

mine’s a day late

but really I’ve been a few months late.

Because of where I live I notice that some blogs have been blocked.  Don’t know why and will not go asking!!

Anyway I participate in Corner View but haven’t been lately, but there is always a way. 

So I managed to find out what the theme was for yesterday by visiting the blogs of those I know who do CV… and so here’s my post..

If your’re wondering what Corner View is – well it’s where bloggers from all over the world post/blog about their corner.  There is usually a theme and you interpret it anyway you like.

This weeks theme – Inspiration!

And my inspiration is……..

W – O – R – D – S.

words inspire me. beautifully and poetically written.   Quotes, little saying.  They get me thinking.  They inspire me. 

like these words..

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, work, play and to look up at the stars…..

Henry Van Dyke.

photo

for more views on this theme of inspiration start with Francessca @ Fuoriborgo.  (google it and you’ll find her – sorry I can’t even put a link to it).

1 comment:

nadine paduart said...

hey girl.
i found your words this morning.
i'm sorry technology has been somewhat against you in ol' kazakshtan... thigs may look up, right? love the photo, i (pinterest) pinned it! ;)))
n♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...